Applications to Odyssians Camp 2019 are currently closed for people receiving care
Applications for Odyssians 2019 are currently open for people not receiving care!
How to apply
This is how you can apply:
- You must register and log in to the Odyssians site before you apply. When you register, just make up a username and password: we don’t need you to fill in the whole profile.
- You will need a separate account for each application (important for those applying on behalf of others), however you can use the same email address with multiple accounts – just set a different username!
- We’ll ask you to read our booking conditions.
- We’ll ask you to fill in our application form online – we use the same form for both helpers and those receiving care – so please answer any questions you’re asked on the form!
- If you’re new to Odyssians, we’ll ask you to give us details of a couple of references, so please have this handy when you complete the application.
- Once we have processed your application, we will email you with details on how to pay.
Important Note: If you are having trouble going through the form (for example, not being able to get past the first two pages), it may be because you’re using an out-of-date browser. Please try again using either Google Chrome or Firefox, and if you are still having issues, email [email protected] with details.
You must register and login to the Odyssians website before you apply. When you register, just make up a username and password: we don’t need you to fill in the whole profile.